Jan 9, 2019

Macie doing her best

Yesterday we had an opportunity to go to the school during an assembly and listen to Macie's name being called out for being a Student of the Month. We then headed back to her classroom where the teacher presented her with the Award. Macie was given the award for Always being a helper to the other kids in class. I wasn't surprised as Macie is always so amazing and helping those around her. It definitely made for a proud Mom moment. As well over the Christmas break I had challenged Macie to get a book read buy the end of the school year, well she totally blowed my mind away and finished over Christmas break. With all these awesome accomplishments I decided it was time to reward Macie for all her efforts. So last night after Dance Class I picked her up and we went and saw the new Mary Poppins Movie. We both loved it and had so much fun together. Love this girl and so proud of everything she is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment