Feb 10, 2010

A LITTLE HELP!!!!!

Okay for anybody out there who does read my blogs, I need some help. It is Mark's birthday this month and I want to do something special for him to let him now how much I love him. However we are going to Florida in less than 3 months and don't have a ton of extra money to throw around as we still have lots to save.
Anybody have any good ideas for a fun date, or gift I could give Mark that lets him know how much I care for him but does not go over a budget of $30.
I would really appreciate the help.Oh and Mark never reads my blog so don't worry about him finding out.

this is a picture of the cutey you will help make happy. Know who wouldn't want to see that smile again, because he got the best birthday gift or surprise for really cheap.

5 comments:

  1. I don't have any ideas off the top of my head but I'll brainstorm a bit and ask Matt what he thinks. Is Mark turning 28?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he is, thanks for the help Royall

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...I'll ask Hakon for any ideas. Maybe just a theme night at home, it may sound cheesy but I did a Hawaiian theme night for Hakon once and it was really fun. Hawaiian pizza, Hawaiian wedding cake, movie with Hawaii in the theme, and I wished I could have found little umbrellas for the drinks. Anyway you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know... make him the most incredible key lime pie ever! Sorry, that's the best I've come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I love that idea, now to search for a recipe.
    Thanks Royall.

    ReplyDelete