Aug 14, 2010

960 CALORIES

= 4 Oreo cookies and the new Wunderbar that has two smaller sticks in it (what I ate in one hour, while sitting on my but watching a movie.)
or
960 calories
= 1 apple, 1 banana, 1small piece of chicken with no sauce, 1 medium bell pepper, 1 cup of fresh asparagous, 1 cup of brown rice, 2 pieces of whole grain bread, 1 egg, one glass of skim milk (What I have been eating in a typical day except for lunch and another snack, which adds about another 600 calories to my daily total)

I love that in one sitting of eating unhealthy food, I can eat almost as many calories as I eat in a typical day. Thank you Period for making me crave insanely unhealthy food and make me feel crappy the rest of the day and have no desire to do anything.

On a positive note I went for a run last night with my friend Royall ( we are doing the Climb of Hope Run together) and it felt absolutely awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for kicking my butt at the track Kalinda. It was good motivation. We should do it at the end of every week. And I found some duathlons. If you go to Alberta Triathlon Association events page you can find some that they did in 2010 which are annual so you could try one next year.

    ReplyDelete