Aug 8, 2010

CLIMB OF HOPE PLEDGES!!!


I am officially registered for the Climb of Hope 5 km run, know I just need to raise some money and get a better running time then 28 minutes. If anybody is wanting to donate I would really appreciate it, it is going to a great cause (cancer research). Mark is being sweet enough to take some pledge forms to his work for me, but anybody else that would like to donate online it is super easy. the website is www.climbofhoperun.ca. Just go to the donate now button enter in the participants name and follow the rest of the directions. Nobody is obligated I am pretty sure Mark will be able to get the $100 minimum donation fee from work, but the more the better. Thank you in advance though to anybody who does.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to do the 5K with you. Here's the link to that one in Calgary: http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=5544 If you're interested you could stay at parents' place with me. It'd be so fun!

    ReplyDelete