Aug 1, 2010

CLIMB OF HOPE!!!!

I finally found a marathon to run, as I was chocked out of my Magrath Tri-Athalon. I have been perusing the internet lately trying to find one in August or September that is not on a Sunday or a weekend I work and I could not find one anywhere. Well today I was finally successful. I am actually really looking forward to it because it is a charity one so I have to go and raise money for it, which is always a good cause. So time to hit the pavement and maybe know I can convince my husband to buy me new runners.

4 comments:

  1. Are you doing a full 52 km marathon or a half one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kalinda.. I have a confestion.. I haven't been doing our challenge.. with camping/vacations ect, i've found it hard to keep on track.. I"m sorry. I feel like a bum, giving you the challenge and then not following thru with it.. sorry!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's okay, I have been keeping up with it, but I am not very good. actually this past month has been terrible with all the family things going on I feel like I have gained 5 lbs. I probably have just refuse to get on the scale and see it. If you want to we can start over again. Or we can wait until september when things die down and do it then. Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe we can make a plan at the camp out! I'm planning to swich up my weight routin then so I can incorporate the pushups in.. oh and you totally don't look like you've gained weight (re: your more current post) you are still looking fa-bu!!
    Hey how much would it cost, and can you meansure my eye's for the measurement you need to order even plain glass glasses???
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete