Feb 27, 2011

THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES!!!!


This past month Mark and I have had the opportunity to read together "The Five Love Languages" by Dr. Gary Chapman. It was an absolutely fabulous and easy read and will help our relationship forever. I learned so much about myself and why I sometimes get frustrated with Mark, as well so much about Mark and how I can learn to help him feel more loved. I recommend it for every single relationship. Good, Bad, Terrible, Wonderful. It will help a broken relationship mend and a good relationship become wonderful. Upon finding an image to post on my blog I also found that he wrote many other books about The five love languages of teenagers, children, and the single person. I know 100% I am going to read the other books once I have children, and again seriously recommend it to all of you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment