Feb 7, 2011

PICTURE PERFECT!!!


I just finished reading this book by Jodi Picoult, it was honestly not one of my favorite books of hers, I did not have it read in 5 days like most of her books. It was good though and helped me to understand something I have often wondered in life. The book is about a women who meets this famous actor she would be the least likely match for him, or atleast that is what hollywood thinks, but as you get to understand this man you realize he is the perfect match for this women. Throughout there marriage he abuses her over and over again and she keeps going back. Abuse is something I have never understood, I do not understand how someone could be abusive, and I do not understand how someone could stay with someone that is abusive. Reading this book though enlightened me and helped me to understand why it happens and why women stay with there abusers. It makes me even have a little but of sadness for the man that abuses his wife or girlfriend. If you have ever wondered about these things read this book, it will help you to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment