May 6, 2011

CIRCULAR PUZZLES!!!!



You can only watch so many movies before you go crazy when you are on Mandatory bed rest from your Doc. So Mark being the sweet husband he is brought me home a puzzle to occupy my time. It definitely helped and was probably made in record time. I must say a circular puzzle is so much fun, but very difficult as well as there is a ton of pieces in the puzzle that are like edge pieces but are not. I might send Mark to buy another puzzle today to help pass the time.

1 comment:

  1. Puzzles sound fun! I tried to write you an email but my email account won't send it so I thought I would write here instead. Why are you on mandatory bed rest? What does that entail- how much moving, etc. is allowed? And what do you need? If you're up to company Jonas and I could come out for a picnic in your backyard, blow bubbles and watch him chase the dogs sometime this week for an afternoon! I've really been wanting to catch up with you. I'll give you a call tomorrow if I don't hear from you!

    ReplyDelete