Jul 30, 2011

MOM'S 60TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

This weekend we had my mom's 60th birthday bash. We had it at my Aunt Tina's house and it was amazing. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this women and I am so blessed to have her as my mother. My mom grew up in Vermilion and this weekend was the vermilion fair so with lots of old friends being around town and a ton of my extended family being up we thought it would be a good time to celebrate her 60th birthday. It is technically not until August 22nd, but a little early doesn't hurt. Mark and I brought our bounce house out which kept the kids entertained all day. We had so many salads I don't think we knew what to do with them all. Lot's and lots of leftovers. We had a framed photo of my mother for people to sign there name and some great decorations. I was so impressed with the turn out and so grateful so many people came to celebrate her birthday. It was a blast and I think my mother was thrilled and overjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment