Jul 12, 2011

VEMMA!!!



I have a friend on facebook that keep advertising about these Vemma products. They are a natural health drink that is packed with vitamins and minerals. It is like taking a daily multivitamin, but better as vitamins and minerals absorb much better through food and drink then a pill. So our family is going to give it a try and see if we notice a difference, it is kind of expensive but hopefully worth it. They also have a product for children that is meant for there little tiny bodies. It is safe to have when pregnant and breastfeeding and children can drink just the regular vemma product you just need to give them less dosage and water it down a bit. I ordered some yesterday and can't wait to overload my body with this superdrink for me and my growing baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment