Aug 25, 2011

MARK'S FIRST TIME!!!!

So last night we were lying in bed and Macie was kicking me like crazy so I thought maybe just maybe Mark would finally be able to feel her kick for the first time, so I grabbed his hand put it on my belly and all of a sudden she kicked and I asked Mark if he felt that, he said yes I did was that it. Yes it was, then she kicked again and he felt it again. It kind of freaks Mark out a bit that there is a human being in my stomach, I am guessing most men feel this way, as for us women it is just so natural. I love feeling her kick me all day long it brings me such peace and comfort and feels cool and weird all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. So glad Mark was able to feel that. Your tummy is so tiny you can probably see the outline of her hands and feet when she kicks and pushes on you. Try to get it on camera, that would be cool. Also you need to find a maternity photographer up there and get a photo shoot done with both you and Mark. I would do it if I lived closer. Maybe we can come up for thanksgiving and I could do it then, are you guys going to be around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't decide we were maybe thinking of going to mom and dad's. Mark is busy with school though to so we might just stick around home so he can get lots of school done.

    ReplyDelete