Aug 28, 2011

SECOND TRIMESTER!!!



As I am nearing the end of my second trimester just wanted to make some quick notes and reminders of all the things I loved and disliked about the second trimester.

Loves/Likes:

-Feeling Baby kick everyday
-Mark Feeling the baby kick
-Being able to exercise.
-Finding out we are having a girl
-Starting to buy stuff (I got all of my Etsy purchases in finally and can't wait to put them up)
-Feeling great about 95% of the time, I get a little icky her and there but can't complain so far this pregnancy has been pretty easy, a little stressful but pretty easy.
- Watching my belly grow.
-Being able to eat what I want no more aversions to fruit and vegetables.
- Having my first real craving today of pizza pretzels (did not get to have it but will probably go buy one tomorrow to satisfy that craving)
-Deciding on a name for baby (Macie Ryan Hunsperger)
-Loving people telling me how cute I look, even though I don't feel very cute and I think I look huge, I truly love it and get a huge smile on my face when someone says oh Kalinda look at how cute you are.
- Being at the stage of viability if I went in to early labor, she would be tiny but has a 90% chance of making it.
- knowing that in 3 months and 4 days I am done work for a whole entire year
- My complexion
-My hair

dislike:
-watching my legs, face and but grow
-still being scared of something going wrong
-wishing I got those huge cravings that pregnant women talk about where they have to have a certain thing right then and there, just want to know what that feels like.
-back pain, has not been to bad but every now and then it acts up on me.
-deciding how much money do I really need to spent on baby, what is to much and what is not enough.

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! and i'm not just saying that because you say you like it, seriously, so cute! I can't belive you are in your 3rd trimester already, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said 'being done work for a whole year'. I know you mean at the optical store. You will just be starting a new job. A very rewarding job :) and you do LOOK TOTALLY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys. Macie is going to be such a lucky little girl. I wish we lived closer 725 7 Street was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little tummy, I wish I was there to rub it and tell our little Masie how much we already love her and are so excited to meet her.

    ReplyDelete