Sep 19, 2011

IT'S COMING TOGETHER!!

Well I am not totally done yet but the nursery is definitely coming. I love love love the pictures I got from etsy and the floating book shelf from Hope Depot, thanks to Royall for the idea of stacking one above the other. I ordered my Owl bookends, and blocks with her name on it the other day and can't wait to get them in, plus a couple missing books from my disney book collection. All I need now our curtains, a quilt and an idea for my one big blank wall. Any suggestions give please.

3 comments:

  1. Your nursery is looking so sweet! I can't wait to get to work on mine when we move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! For the blank wall you could add large canvas pictures of Macie after she is born. Or a large piece of vinyl art. I'm so excited for you guys... not too much longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good Kalinda!! What colors is it? They are coming up a bit shaded on my computure.. it looks like maybe tourqouise and brown? Bet it's been so fun doing it!
    For the blank wall.. looks like maybe something larger scale? or maybe a cool hanging thing from the ceiling if the dresser is doubling as a change table? Maybe a large white tree and then little family member pics on the branches, (could be pretty small so they don't distract) or little owls on the branches.. I don't know, just some thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete