Sep 9, 2011

MELISSA AND DOUG























Last weekend I bought some fun puzzles for Macie to play with, I thought they were adorable and when I got home I looked through the website which was a big no no. If I had money to just throw around I probably could have spend over $1000.00 on the toys they make. So if anyone was thinking of getting a baby gift for Macie (not that I expect anything from anyone) but if you were I would love anything from this website, especially some of these ones I posted.

2 comments:

  1. That shopping cart is Jonas' dream toy. He took it right off the display at Home Hardware and was swerving it all over the place in the store much to the disapproval of some people he nearly ran into. He had the most epic tantrum he's ever had in public when I took it away! And just so you know I've been dreaming of your chicken fajitas all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella has some of their puzzles and loves them, you can usually only get their toys at speciality stores, but there is one close to my house, so you can bet I will spoil her with those toys.

    ReplyDelete