Oct 23, 2011

CAN YOU SAY HUGE!!!!

Holy cow the belly decided to explode this past month. Compared to pictures from the last month I can't believe how much it and she has grown. No wonder it is getting more and more uncomfortable everyday to sit, sleep, drive, and do pretty much anything. I know I am not quit ready yet to have Macie come but I am definitely ready to be done being pregnant. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy and everything is going so well but 9 months is definitely a long time to never feel 100% . I have to admit I can not wait for the day that I can sit in the hot tub, sleep in a comfortable position and go for a nice long sweaty run. I do have to be so grateful though for how stress free and wonderful this pregnancy has been compared to the horror stories I hear from women, lets just hope and pray for good labor.

4 comments:

  1. Love the belly, so glad it finally looks like you are pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not HUGE yet... you look super cute! Not much time left. I think everyone in the branch is almost as excited as you are for Macie to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good!! It probably doesnt feel that way but really, you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete