Oct 9, 2011

MARK IS AMAZING!!!!

At least so far. Today Mark wanted to make Pumpkin Pie from scratch for thanksgiving day dinner tomorrow with the Hollands and Angevines. I don't really enjoy Pumpkin Pie nor have any idea how to make it so I left it up to him, however as I was making some homemade buns. I realized he had bought pre made graham cracker pie crust instead of the dough pie crust. I told him there is no way you can bake your pie in those. He was totally devastated until he came up with an idea to make a pie crust from scratch. I have never done one and have no idea how to do one so I left the task up to him. He youtubed it and found a good recipe and directions how to make it and went to work. I must say I am very impressed with the finish product but we will have to see tomorrow if it truly is a work of art.

3 comments:

  1. NicE!!! good job Mark. I love that you got dressed up for pie making too! It looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So domesticated. Just happened to have shortening on hand?

    ReplyDelete