Jan 2, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE!!!





A post not about Macie, I know I can't believe it either. For New Years my sister's family was up to visit so we decided to have a small party at our house with some cousins, and 0ld friends of my sister and the Edwards Family. We had everybody bring an appetizer and dessert and man did we have a ton of food. It was all delicious. Macie had her first real bad night that night of course so I missed out on most of the fun, but everybody had a blast eating, playing games and visiting. The Edwards and Trainers had too little of kids and had to bail early but we did ring in the new year with the Millers, and Passey's. I am glad we had the party at our house so I could have some entertainment that night as I would not have been up to going to someone's house yet and stay that late.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you throwing New Year parties just after you had a baby! I'm seriously impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great night! SO sad we didn't quite make it to ring in the new year! Maybe next time! Thanks for the fun Kalinda!!

    ReplyDelete