Feb 2, 2012

DO YOU WANNA GO WORK OUT?

This morning I had Macie in her chair while I was checking my e-mails. I got up when I was finished and in my high squeaking voice to Macie (why I talk like that to her I don't know) I asked her if she wanted to go work out with Mommy? and this was the reaction I got. I grabbed my camera and kept asking her and every time I asked her she smiled. I was so pumped this is the first time she has really smiled at me, where I know it was not gas. so adorable can't wait for more of those to come.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Brendan and I are always talking about how much fun we all had together. It is nice to know what you guys are up to, and now being able to watch your sweet Macie grow up. She is so adorable! I really need to get her baby gift in the mail...maybe I will get myself organized and get it out before the end of this month. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we miss you guys so much we must get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, but you need a better camera. I first smiles of a baby are so precious, isn't it fun that she is interacting with you and starting to recognize who you are?

    ReplyDelete