Mar 15, 2012

OH THE MADNESS!!!


Of March Madness, one of my favorite times of the year. I remember growing up every year as a family we would order our pizza and watch the Final Game for Monday night Family Home Evening, Mark and I have been able to keep that tradition up as much as possible. This year I am even more pumped for March Madness as having T.V again we have been able to watch some of the games so I know a little bit a very small bit of what has been going on in the nation for college basketball. Also being home full time with baby I have been able to watch games all day long today and is probably what I will be doing the next two weeks. I also love that every year our family does an ESPN Tournament challenge I have yet to win but I feel pretty good this year as I have Kentucky winning it all without a doubt one of the best if not the best team in the nation. I guess we will see on April 2nd who really is the best. This year we also have a tournament challenge with the Harkers and a box of smarties on the line for the winner so Bring it Harkers can't wait to eat my smarties :)

2 comments:

  1. Jonas and I need to start watching the games on the computer during the day. March Madness became a new family tradition for me last year though Matt's family would watch the final game for FHE just like yours growing up. Isn't it amazing how much more fun college ball is to watch than the NBA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I don't even watch NBA anymore I find it dull and boring and can't stand how much they make and still complain. college ball all the way!

      Delete