May 1, 2012

19 WEEKS!!!

that smile is to die for.


not joking she is like this the whole entire time she is having a bath.


Today Macie is 19 weeks old and had her shots she was such a brave girl and did not cry until the 3rd shot and calmed down really quickly. I hated hearing her cry that loud and hard but loved the huge hugs I got from it. Macie is growing like crazy and weighing a whopping 13 lbs 13 ounces and in the 42nd percentile for her weight and almost 26 inches being in the 82nd percentile for her height. I love the Kitscoty Health Nurses they are so awesome, I love taking Macie to see them.

4 comments:

  1. Trey had his shots today too, he was 16lbs 6oz and 26 3/4 inches, she is gaining on him in height. In a couple more months she will be taller then him. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks at Terra's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her little outfit she still looks like a girl to me.mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot not get enough of that adorable face! Definitely hoping that one of my three boys will agree at some point in their future adult life. A Harker-Hunsperger family alliance would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that would be amazing, good thing you have three boys right around her age. I can't wait to see them hanging out together whenever we meet up it will be so adorable.

      Delete