Oct 10, 2015

Nailed it!!!

So you know how you see those pictures on Facebook of people who attempted to make things on Pinterest and did a terrible job. While that was not me this time. I made Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in my life, I have helped before in making a salad or buns, but this time I actually made the whole dinner pretty much myself except for the stuffing and the gravy. My mom made those. And who would of known that it turned out great, actually I am gonna be a little cocky and brag because the Turkey was unreal amazing. I followed this recipe on Pinterest which was super easy buy the way. But the best part it was super delicious. It was almost sad that there was only me, Mark and my mom to enjoy it. The desert was to die for good, a pumpkin cheesecake desert. I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful thanksgiving weekend. The weather has been beautiful, the food delicious, and the time spent with family lovely. 


1 comment: