Mar 26, 2017

TIEBREAKER GOES TOO!!

GIRLS!!!!!

On Friday I had an Ultrasound and we still didn't know if we were going to find out or not, Mark of course didn't want to cause he is awesome and loves the surprise, I like the surprise but there has been so many uncertainties with this pregnancy that I just wanted some exciting news, something to make me feel better. So we all went together and at the end when it was time to tell us, the technician went and got Mark and the kids and told us all together that it was a baby girl. I was pretty excited I have kind of been hoping for a girl, and from the moment we got pregnant I had very strong feelings that we were having a girl. Macie was super excited when he told us, and Wade had a pretty big frown face, although once she comes and he see's how cute and little she is he will fall in love with her. We already have a name picked out well 90% picked out.  Kansas Grace, I got it from watching a Kansas game over a month ago on TV, and I just fell in love with the name. So in 4 months and hopefully less we get to meet our little sweetheart.


2 comments: