Jun 3, 2017

KIND HEART!!

Wow it has been way to long since I have blogged, but for good reasons I guess, been busy with Lacrosse, swimming lessons, school, and enjoying the beautiful weather. I'm only 8 1/2 weeks away from my due date. It has gone so fast, which has been nice. Anyways the purpose to my post. Macie this week had such a good week with lots of accomplishments. She tried out for the Pre-Jr Dance team and made it, she got 2 goals at her Lacrosse game and played awesome when she was the goalie, making 100% of her saves, I was feeling pretty proud this week being her Mom, but the best part of it all came Friday morning. They had a get out and play day at pre-school and all the parents were invited to come and play outside with there kids. They had skipping ropes, kites, making bird feeders and wind chimes, bean bag toss, magnifying glasses and bug catchers. It was such a fun morning spending some time with Macie at school. At snack time though this little girl melted my heart and made me so proud to be here Mom. We had snack outside on picnic blankets and all the kids were sitting down and eating, when Macie noticed a little boy eating all buy himself. She got up and took her snack and went and sat and ate her snack with the little boy. They ate snack and laughed and giggled the whole time. It was so touching to see her kind heart and sweet spirit see someone needing a friend and going and doing. I wish I could be as innocent and sweet as my little girl. My mind would over think things too much as an adult and say, well they probably want to be left alone, or they don't even know me they don't want some stranger talking to them. Kids don't think like that though, they just see someone in need and go into action right away. I am always so proud to be this little girls Mom, but this week had me especially proud. I hope she keeps that kind heart and love for others her whole life.



Some cute pictures of Macie's favourite craft to do, been wanting to post them for awhile, so thought I would add them as this post is all about this special little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment