Oct 30, 2017

PHOTO DUMP!!

Life's been going pretty great so far, besides the stress of Kansas' weight, I am pretty happy with this three kids thing. I remember hearing people say how three is the hardest and you are going to hate it. I have to be honest and say I love it. It has been great and the kids are awesome. It helps I think that Macie is at school all day and Wade is so good at playing buy himself with his toys. It gets a little stressful between that 3 and 5, on days Wade has preschool and we have to pick him up, get home, wait for Macie to get home then rush snack into our mouth and head out the door for swimming or dance lessons, but we are even starting to get the hang of that and Wade is so good at grabbing his bag of toys and playing with his toys while we wait for Macie to do her things, and Kansas just cuddles on my lap and watches the world. I've been terrible at blogging so thought I needed to do a little update and put some pictures on.

Science Experiments while Kansas naps and Macie is at school

Being so good on our drive to Edmonton

Getting ready for Conference with our getting to know your prophets chain

Our favourite place to go for walks in Cold Lake (The Provincial Park)


we headed to Lethbridge for thanksgiving and were able to see all our cousins

watching Movies on the tramp late at night

Wade being a trooper with our endless Doctor's appointments

swimming at the hotel in Edmonton. Kansas has her surgery the following day. 

having a fire pit in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment