Jan 22, 2018

SKIING

Saturday we took the kids skiing for the first time to get their mind of Molly and have some fun. I had an open mind going in thinking it was going to be a bit of a gong show, but man was I wrong. I have never had so much fun with my family. The kids caught on right away and we had a blast. Macie was on the bunny hill after only being on the critter hill for 15 minutes. She was a pro and loved every second of it. She didn't want to go home. Wade was a little more nervous when we went fast but after awhile of me holding his hand down the hill he finally starting going by himself. The even did two runs of the bunny hill at the end of the day, he went in the harness so he wouldn't go to fast.  Me and Mark brought our snowboards and Mark got in  a bit of runs with Macie on the bunny hill and I went down a couple times on the critter hill once the kids got use to it and could go by  themselves. I wish we had taken pictures, but in some ways it was nice to just be in the moment and enjoying our time together as a family. We will definitely be doing more of this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment