Apr 17, 2018

BEING A KID!!!

Since putting our house on the Market and having a teething baby I have not been the funnest Mom lately to Macie and Wade. Today though when driving I saw all the kids outside at recess making snowman and I decided I needed to go home and make a snowman with Wade and just have fun with him. When I got home he was so excited to go outside and play with me. We had so much fun together building forts, making snowman, having a snowball fight, and having Wade bury me in the snow. While we were having a blast and being goofs Wade turned to me and said, Mom I love you so much thanks for playing outside with me. It melted my heart and felt so good to spend some quality time with this amazing kid of mine. He really is so awesome.




1 comment:

  1. Aw!! That is the best reward ever for going out and playing. I love that he articulated how he was feeling and showed gratitude. You are doing some good things with that boy!

    ReplyDelete