May 30, 2018

FIRST TOOTH

Two Months ago Macie finally got her first loose tooth. Me being a nieve mom thought it would fall out within a week, little did I know it takes a really long time for those teeth to fall out. Finally though last week it was just dangling there. I saw her adult tooth coming in as well and knew it was time to get that sucker out. I tried pulling it but couldn't get a good grip, so I took a baby wipe and grabbed onto the tooth and pulled it out with ease. Macie didn't even cry and only had a little bit of blood. She was so excited to put her tooth in her tooth fairy pillow that she got from her Aunt Marg. Mark was away at work so it was my soul responsibility to be the tooth fairy that night. I snuck in and put the dollar in the pillow and snuck her tooth out without being heard, phewf. At 2:00 in the morning Macie came running up the stairs to tell me the tooth fairy came and left her a whole dollar. It was so cute to see how excited she was and to see her believe in the magic of the tooth fairy. Can't wait for more of those teeth to fall out and the other kids to go through there first tooth fairy experience. There are pictures but it's not working right now so I will upload them later.



No comments:

Post a Comment