Mar 17, 2019

MOMMY'S AND MACIE'S YEARLY TRIP!!

Every year since Macie was very little we have gone on a Mom and Daughter trip, the first year was to Calgary for Disney on Ice, then we moved to Cold Lake so our yearly trip switch to driving to Lloydminster to watch plays put on buy a Jr Acting program. First year was Annie, then The Little Mermaid, Last year was The Lion King, and this year was The Wizard of Oz. I was so excited as this is one of my all time favorite movies.  It's been fun watching these kids every year get better and more confident with there acting. Me and Macie this year started buy some shopping then Lunch at the best Mom and Pa restaurant ever (Tasty K's). Donairs and soups were loved and devoured by me and Macie. Then off to the play, they did such a good job and we both loved watching it. After the play we did some more shopping then Marble Slab Cremary for some ice cream. This is one of my favorite traditions to do every year with Macie and I love the fun we have and the bond we are building in our relationship, I can't wait to start bringing Kansas with us next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment