Aug 25, 2019

GRANDMA NANCY FEENSTRA

My Grandmother Nancy Fenestra passed away this summer on Sunday August 18th. She lived to be 89 years old. We had the privilege of visiting her this summer on our holidays and I am so grateful Mark suggested we take the time to go see her as it would be our last earthly visit. She was such a wonderful women and I am so grateful to have her as my Grandma. I spent many summers at her house in Vermilion, playing in the basement with her Car Mat and Car Toys, going out for Lunch, swimming lessons, playing in her playhouse, card games, visiting her at work, and going to the Vermilion Fair. She was an amazing women who loved to serve and help others in anyway she could, especially her family and members of her community. She loved to cook and entertain and was in her prime when she had everyone over to visit. I loved when she came to visit at Christmas time and the wonderful christmas presents she would bring. Although one year I remember her getting me the ugliest snow white outfit I had ever seen and it took all the kindness in my heart to wear it when she came to visit. I am so glad that I have the knowledge of eternal families and that one day I will be able to hug her and visit with her again.







No comments:

Post a Comment