Sep 4, 2020

Macie’s mishap



 Macie’s everyday chore is unloading the dishwasher. The other day she had a mishap and dropped a kids plastic plate on the floor and broke it. She thought she was going to get in big trouble so she took it downstairs and hot glue gunned it back together. So yesterday I was pulling out plates for supper and noticed this funny look plate with a crack in it and was like “what the heck?” Since Macie is the only one who knows how to use the hot glue gun and her chore is putting away the dishes I put two and two together and realized what happened. Confronting her about it was kind of fun and she had a pretty good explanation about what happened. 

Macie’s story. Umm yeah it fell and I was like umm is Mom going to notice, yeah I think she will notice so I hot glue gunned it back together and yeah it’s fixed so!?! 

It was to adorable to get upset about and just had to have a good laugh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment