Feb 24, 2010

MARK'S BIRTHDAY!!!

So the love of my life is celebrating his 28th birthday tomorrow. I can not believe how old we are getting. He has been such an amazing companion and a wonderful friend. I could not have asked for a better person to be married to. Kind, loving, generous, funny, sweet, not the most romantic, but makes up for it by making me laugh everyday.
Thank you Royall and Katelyn for helping me with ideas.
The final birthday surprise is first a big giant birthday card with chocolate bars being used as some of the words, and a Key Lime Pie for sunday dessert when he gets home from Edmonton.
Thanks for the help in making that wonderful man happy.

Here is a picture of the card I made for him Lily Helping make Mark's birthday Card..

2 comments:

  1. cute card. I noticed the alarm went off with a reminder of Mark's birthday today. So I know Hakon is thinking about him. Hope it's a great day for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the key lime pie idea worked out. That card is awesome!

    P.S. My darn cervix isn't dilating so I think your March 5 prediction is going to come true which means a lasagna making party on Saturday if you're still up for it!

    ReplyDelete