Feb 24, 2010

TRYING TO BE CRAFTY!!!!

So once again I have tried to be crafty, don't know if I could say I failed but deffinately not as cute as I wanted it to be.
However I did manage to keep it under my $10 budget. There was some cuter material I wanted to buy at Michaels but it was so expensive, thus my project not being as successful as I wanted it to be.
I give it a 5.5 out of 10. Mostly though I am just proud of myself for trying something new, and learning what not to do for next time. That is one thing I am enjoying about trying to be crafty lately, I am always learning what not to do, hopefully one day I will get it so right that I will not be wishing I did something different but happy with the total outcome.

Kalinda

1 comment:

  1. It's super cute! It feels so good to make something especially when it is easy on the budget.

    ReplyDelete