Nov 23, 2010

FHE FUN!!!

I have been craving cake like substance for quite a while now so we decided for FHE to make up some cupcakes, however I definitely do not need 24 cupcakes all for myself to eat, so we thought it would be fun to decorate them with lots of fun candy and chocolate and deliver to all the wonderful friends that helped us through these past two weeks, plus a couple in our ward that Mark Home Teaches. What a fun night, I am finally starting to feel back to being my old self again, I am thinking even trying a little work out tomorrow night, but we will see, definitely not going to push myself.

4 comments:

  1. Kalinda, I'm SO sorry to hear about your miscarriage!! That must have been so draining. And yet, like you said, there's some hope for the future, too :). We hope you start to feel better soon and GOOD LUCK with trying in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun surprise! Did you notice I had my wet hair tied up in a bun with a lime green scrunchie when you were coming up to the door? I don't think many people outside of Matt have been honored with that sight ;) That skittle R cupcake was delicious...how well you know you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yet Royall you still looked beautiful like always.

    Thanks Cindy for the well wishes, it would have been fun to be preggers with you, but hopefully it happens again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute "cake like substance" haha i love you K! I wish i were there to share them with you!

    ReplyDelete