Dec 15, 2010

MONEY SAVING JARS!!

Mark and I really want to try and be better with our money this year, it is so easy when you have two incomes coming in to buy whatever ever you want within reason. However we have some huge financial goals we want to accomplish in these next two years and feel if we keep going the way we are going it won't happen. So I made some cute jars today to help control our spending. They are not perfect but I am happy with the outcome as I just did them on a whim with my own ideas.
Here are some fun pictures.


There is a Treat Jar and an Extra Funds Jar

There is a Movie Jar and a Clothes Jar


and a Date Night Jar

4 comments:

  1. You can come shop in my closet, I have a bunch of brand new clothes that are too small on me and probably will be for awhile still, so come and get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect, free, cute clothes, I can never pass that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so always on the same page! Seriously, do you know I've meaning to create a meal board and budget jars for the past two months! As always though you are better at putting thoughts into actions quickly! I need to do it before Matt and I leave for holidays on Wednesday though so that I can put my new years healthy meal plans and budgeting goals into action right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy when you have three weeks off and nothing to do. Honestly if you don't have any ideas for your meal board just copy mine, it was the easiest thing ever. It is just scrapbooking paper in behind a picture frame.

    ReplyDelete