Jun 8, 2011

1st Trimester!!





Was nothing like I thought it would be, but as I am nearing the end and we got to see our beautiful baby today I can't help but laugh at all the things that frustrated me in the first 3 months.

likes

-I get to have a baby
-I have an excuse to be lazy
-even though I hate that carbs made me gain more weight then I wanted it was nice not having to really hugely worry about it.
- My complexion has felt amazing.
- I get to have a baby
- finding out we might be having a boy
- wondering everyday if it is really going to be a boy or maybe it will be a girl
- buying maternity clothes
- always having something to talk about with someone, never any akward moments where you don't know what to talk about.
- I get to have a baby

dislikes

- being scared everyday
- not being able to exercise
- fruits and veggies have been a total turn off, I have to force them down my throat.
- being sick and tired of eating carb after carb
- feeling nausea's

I am loving the idea of starting my second trimester and watching my belly grow and feeling the baby kick, finding out the gender on July 27th and being able to start to exercise again in moderation.

We'll here is the first belly shout, sorry there will never be a picture of a bare belly don't feel comfortable, so this will have to do.

3 comments:

  1. When you take your belly shot, wear like strechy pants and a tighter shirt, then you will see the bump better. The waist from your pants is hiding it too much. Take some showing your belly just for yourself, they truly are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! woo! it's amazing how unique each baby looks so early on! he (or she) is shaping up to be a super cute baby. and i know exactly what you mean about feeling uncomfortable about bare belly shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting. I honestly have never taken a bare belly shot. I think it is even more beautiful with a layer of clothing over it. More comfortable for everyone :) You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete