Aug 2, 2011

NURSERY

I had the whole day off yesterday and to myself as Mark was at work and I spent pretty much all day on line looking at ideas for the nursery. I have fallen in love with these items on etsy and think I have almost pretty much figured out what I want the nursery to look like. Just need to start buying stuff now. Everything is pretty good price wise except the toy chest but I am not buying that one, just love the idea. I want to buy one myself and paint and decorate it myself in the colors of the nursery. Also the chair may or may not be painted I kind of like the authentic look of just the wood showing, especially with the theme of the room but painting it to match the toy chest would look adorable too.


3 comments:

  1. kalinda! These are all so cute!! We can make the owl quilt to match whatever color scheme you are doing for the nursery and it will fit right in! Let me know if you want to tackle that or not. I would love to help any way I can!! So excited for you and Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check out that nursery depot site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute artwork- that is the etsy seller I was thinking of! Funny!

    ReplyDelete