Aug 26, 2013

GUESS THE GENDER OF BABY HUNSPERGER???

 Not finding out the gender of our baby was one of the hardest things I have ever done, however I am so pumped for the surprise in the delivery room and the excitement of everybody finding out. I needed something to be special about this pregnancy as Macie was our little miracle and had not only us but all our friends and family so excited and happy for us. I already have my fun way planned to tell everybody when it comes what it is, however I would love to see what everybody's guesses are as I honestly have no clue. I feel something different everyday, last two months were girl and now I am feeling strongly that it is a boy, so really I am clueless. So please anyone and everyone feel free to put in a guess or a wager, it will be fun to put in the baby's book for him/her to look back on.

7 comments:

  1. Auntie Keltie says BOY, but I would love another little niece to spoil
    Isabella says girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... hard decision..... i say.... girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikayla says BOY
    Megan says GIRL
    Kendra says BOY
    I say GIRL and I'll ask Trent later what he thinks! The odds in this family are in favor of girls, so I'm just voting with the odds! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Boy from Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete