Feb 10, 2014

A Rebuttal

OK some awesome things going on right now....

1. I am back at work two days a week. It has been nice to have a little break, a little extra spending money and to get back into Opticianing.

2. Mark has been doing the 14 days of valentines, and every morning I wake up to a sweet surprise. He is such an amazing man and I wish I didn't take so much of my frustration out on him. 

3. Wade has had huge improvements, he still spits up all day and we are getting use to it, but he has so many more happy pleasant moments. There are now more good days then bad. 

4. Mark got a raise the other day which will help with how expensive life is.

5. Macie's terrible two stage hasn't lasted long and she is such a good girl, she has her moments here and there but what kid doesn't. Overall hanging out with this little girl is pretty fantastic. 

6. With Mark's bonus we got some much needed debt paid off and are so close to being debt free besides a mortgage I can just taste it. 

7. I finally found a half marathon to do on a Saturday. The Millarville half marathon and it looks awesome. Training has been going well, even though the scale is not dropping I am feeling more toned and runs are going so well. The other day I did 6.2 miles in an hour. Almost to that 7 miles in an hour. 

8. Being in the Young Women's Presidency has been an amazing experience. The president is such an amazing women and I love spending time with her, and our girls are seriously the best. I couldn't ask for a more amazing group of Young Women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment