Sep 9, 2017

BEST BUDS!!

OK, I know I just said in my last post how Macie and Wade fought more this summer then ever before, but really these two are the best of buddies. This summer was hard with Mom being super pregnant and then having a C-Section, So I do need to cut them some slack. When it comes down to it, these two play together all day long, having adventure and creating there fun. If they are not off playing then they are on a crazy walking, biking, or beach adventure with there mom and/or Dad. Today was Cops and Robbers, Thursday was our last big walk and picnic before Macie starts full time School. These two love each other so much and I hope all this time we and they have spent together will keep building there relationship and build an unbreakable bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment