Feb 28, 2012

NIECE AND NEPHEW!

This Weekend I had the opportunity to spend Wednesday to Sunday with my two wonderful niece and nephew Annika and Cole (Mark's sister Corrine's two oldest) I have always thought these two were great but have never spent some real one on one time with them. This weekend though we got a good 3 days with them before everybody else arrived. It was so wonderful getting to know them better. I especially got to spend some time with Annika as she helped a lot with Macie and supper. They are such great kids, listen good, always wanting to have fun and the best part they liked my cooking, most kids don't as it is more grown up people food so I was quit excited every time they devoured my food and told me how good it was. It truly was a treat getting to know these two wonderful kids better and we are so lucky to have them in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment